CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Close out sale and a FREEBIE

Wow, I can't believe it's been a month since my last post. A lot has happened in the mean time. Though I thought most of my kidney trouble was over (for now), it seems quite the contrary is the case. The past weeks I have had severe renal pain attacks every few days. I don't have a stone that is in the way right now, so the doctor doesn't know why I have this. I had an extensive scan of my kidneys last week, but it will be a few more weeks before I hear about the results. All this has made me realise that I need to use my time more wisely to take care of my health and family. Though I truly love to design, it takes up a whole lot of time and I can't afford to put that in right now. I don't know if and when I will come back as a designer yet. It will depend on how things go.

But I don't want to just disappear quietly, so until my boutique closes on August 1st I'm having a CLOSE OUT SALE! All my complete kits are marked down by 50% and if you spend $7.50 or more you get an additional 20% off.

Also, I never got around to making a freebie quickpage for my new kit Country Sunshine when it came out, but I have one for you now.

Ok, so yours comes without the cute boys and text, but you can find it HERE.
I hope you have fun with it! And if you do, please leave a little love, 'cause I would love to hear what you think of it. :)

Now go on, off shopping you go! :)

6 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Jul [LA 11:00pm] - 26 Jul [NY 01:00am, UK 06:00am, OZ 04:00pm]).

Kris Ann said...

Sorry to hear you are having health issues. Perhaps things will work out & you'll be back.

I'm a CT at Bits2Kits. Would love to see you back there. They are a great bunch of gals.

Off to check out your store.

Anonymous said...

Hi. Found you through DST. Really sorry to hear that you are having kidney problems. Sending up prayers for you, and I hope everything turns out okay.

Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said...

:( oh girl!!! i just pm'ed you at dst! HUGS! i wondered if it wasn't this again :((....pm me or IM me! i am praying for you!

Unknown said...

I am really sorry to hear that your health is not so good. I shall look forward to your complete recovery in the near future, and want to say a HUGE thank you for all your generosity.
;)Lots of Hugs from Sue in London

Cheryl said...

I am sorry to read about your health problems. I do hope that you get better quickly!

Your layout is so vibrant and fun! A cute smile.