CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 04, 2008

New product: Floralty and a SALE!

I have a new product up in my boutique, a kit called Floralty.
I have been working on this for quite a while, with all the hassle around my kidney stone, but finally it's done. (And my kidney stone will soon be done with as well!) It's a mix of royal colors, floral patterns and cardboard. I hope you like it!

image is clickable

As you may or may not know, I have had a large kidney stone stuck in the wrong place since late February. I have had a drain on my kidney since then, that makes sure that I don't have kidney pain and to preserve my kidney function. But that thing has been really annoying! Now on Tuesday I will go to the hospital to FINALLY have the stone removed. My operation will also be on Tuesday and I will probably be in the hospital for a couple of days. So to celebrate the end of this 2,5 month struggle I will put Floralty on sale for the time that I'm in the hospital. So that will be from Tuesday untill whenever I come back home. If I'm REALLY lucky that could already be on Thursday, but it could also be Friday or Saturday, who knows... I will also be marking down my other products, so this will be your chance to catch a great deal! And untill then you can enjoy this freebie quickpage!



3 comments:

Marsha Valk said...

Hoi Iris,

Mooie kit hoor, ik vind de kleuren prachtig.

Goh, dat je nog steeds last hebt van die niersteen! Wat vervelend voor je... Veel sterkte dinsdag en voor zolang het nog moet duren!

Groet,
Marsha.

ladybug987 said...

Thank you. Love those colors!

Anonymous said...

This is just beautiful. The color combinations are perfect together. Thanks so much for creating and sharing. I love your work.