CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Now exlcusive to Divine Digital

As of now I'm an exclusive designer for Divine Digital. I decided to stop selling at Bits 2 Kits, simply because I feel I cannot give enough time and attention to two sites at the same time. It's with mixed feelings, because the B2K team is really a friendly bunch and I had a lot of fun there. All my designs were already available at Divine and I will also contribute to the team mega kits from now on. Also, I'm starting two new monthly challenges in June: the Hybrid Challenge on the first of the month and the Words We Live By Challenge on 15th. These challenges are one more way of earning points for the Divine Rewards and who knows, there might be some extra prizes every now and then :)

The Hybrid Challenge will focus on a hybrid project every month with a description of the project, ideas, techniques you can apply and so on. This challenge will run for the whole month, to give you enough time to find your materials, make your project and still earn your point for the Divine Rewards.

Words We Live By gives you a little less time to earn your point, since it starts on the 15th of every month. Every month I will give you a single word to prompt your layout. It can be an emotion, something that describes your (or someone else's) personality, a state of mind, etc. You can use more words of course, for your title or journaling, but the word given for the challenge has to stand out from your layout in one way or another :)

I hope to see you around the forums!

1 comments:

Me said...

I just found your blog... Very cute stuff!